Grilled chicken is an iconic dish worldwide, and needs no introduction. The Don’s recipe will take what you know about a classic chicken grill and take it somewhere totally new (and much spicier!)
The key to a great chicken is lots of flavor. Think of a chicken as a blank canvas, waiting to be brought to live with herbs, spices, and seasoning. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with everything you need to bring all kinds of flavor out of your next grilled chicken.
You won’t soon forget this one.
- 1 Tsp. of Don Juan’s Rosemary
- ¼ Tsp. Of Don Juan’s Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Of Don Juan’s lime powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Don Juan’s oregano
- ½ tsp. Of Don Juan’s Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- A dash of Don Juan’s Parsley Flakes
- A generous helping of Don Juan’s Garlic Salt
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
Optional: Cherry tomatoes and asparagus for presentation and taste
- Add parsley flakes, crushed red pepper, lime powder, ground black pepper, oregano, and rosemary to a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil and mix until the combination becomes a cohesive marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium high or the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add chicken breasts to the bowl and mix them in the marinade, generously sprinkling garlic salt over them as you do so.
- Place marinated chicken evenly spread on a pan or the grill and let them cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear from the chicken and they have cooked thoroughly.
- Remove them from the grill or oven and enjoy!
- Optional: Grill tomatoes and asparagus with the chicken.