a quick way to the perfect dinner.
Burritos can mean just about anything these days. Sushirito, dessert wraps, samosa wraps, you name it and someone is making it. This is our recipe for a good old fashioned burrito, just like you remember it. It’s a quick and easy thing for you to fix up on the stove and never dissapoints. Got your own family tradition for burritos? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you do it!
- Vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Don Juan Chiles Parsley
- 1 tsp. Don Juan Chiles Oregano
- 1 tsp. Don Juan Chiles Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Don Juan Chiles Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Don Juan Chiles Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Don Juan Chiles Chimayo Chile Powder
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Don Juan Chiles Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Don Juan Chiles Tortillas
thoughts before starting
Our whole chiles are always perfect for spicing your dinner up. Consider using one in addition to everything else in this burrito. And don’t forget the cheese, sour cream, and salsa to finish off your burrito.
what you'll need to start
Skillet, stovetop, spatula, plates for serving.
- Dice your onion and tomatoes.
- Put the skillet on the stovetop and set it to medium high heat.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper, cilantro, oregano, parsley, and chimayo and toast until fragrant.
- Add vegetable and simmer until it is shiny.
- Add onions and tomatoes.
- Let them cook until they are shiny and soft.
- Add ground beef.
- Let it cook until it is soft and cooked through (no pink in the meat).
- Add cinnamon and stir well throughout the skillet.
- Warm up tortillas either on a separate skillet or in the microwave.
- Put warm tortillas on a plate. Scoop contents of the skillet onto the burrito.
- Wrap up the burrito – delicious! Enjoy.