1 HR BABY BACK RIBS
When it comes to making ribs at home, you want ones that are tender, juicy, and full of flavor. These 1 hour ribs will supply your household with unmatched flavor that will have you back for seconds. With a few easy to gather ingredients, you can enjoy this mouthwatering recipe yourself. This recipe features familiar BBQ flavors like delicious mustard hints, meaty flavor, your favorite BBQ style, and an added kick of mouthwatering spices to crank up the heat. Just make sure to order your Don Juan Chiles Ground Hatch Green Chile, and you can make these 1 hour ribs the highlight of your meal. Make sure to enjoy this amazing 1 hour rib recipe with friends and family! They will be begging for more.
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 2 tsp Don Juan Chiles Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Don Juan Chiles Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Don Juan Chiles Ground Hatch Green Chile
- 2 tsp Don Juan Chiles Paprika
- 1 tsp Don Juan Chiles Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Don Juan Chiles Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Don Juan Chiles Ground Mustard
- ½ tsp Don Juan Chiles Ground Cinnamon
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- ¼ c of BBQ of your choice
thoughts before starting
what you'll need to start
Pressure Cooker, Knife, Bowl, Brush (if you have one)
- Cut the rack of ribs in half.
- In a small bowl, combine all your seasonings listed above and rub onto both sides of the ribs. You may need to use mustard as “binder” to help the seasoning stick to the ribs. (Depending on the type of rib)
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place half the rack in the bottom of the pot, meaty side up. Place the steam rack in the pot with the long legs pointed down on either side of the rib rack, then place the other half rack on the steam rack, meaty side up.
- Secure the Pressure-Cooking Lid.
- Using the display panel select the strong “Pressure Cook” function. Adjust the time to 25 minutes, then select START.
- When the time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Select CANCEL, then remove the lid and brush the ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Secure the Air Fryer Lid.
- Using the display panel select the strong “Broil” function. Adjust the temperature to 400°F and the time to 8 minutes, then select START.
- When broiling is finished, remove the lid and your ribs are now ready to be eaten. Carefully, remove the ribs from the rack and slice individually. Feel free to add more BBQ sauce as you go, the messier the better. Enjoy!