Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza
We are excited to bring you a Pizza Recipe Blog. Who doesn’t love a good homemade pie! Well look no further this simple recipe can be done in about an hour and tastes great! We are excited to be expanding our taste buds to our European Neighbors and trying out a traditional Italian dish.
- 1 store-bought pizza crust
- ½ c of water
- A generous amount of flour
- Pizza Sauce of your choice
- 1 bag Mozzarella Cheese
- 20-30 pepperoni’s
- ½ chopped pineapple
- ½ tsp Don Juan Chiles Ground Oregano
- 1 tsp of Parmesan Cheese
thoughts before starting
Lightly oil the pan before putting the dough on it…or even add a little pizza sauce to avoid sticking
what you'll need to start
Bowls, Pan, Knife, Oven
- Start by gathering all of your ingredients
- Pour your pizza crust and your water into a bowl and mix. Then allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Spread the dough on the pan with flour on your fingertips. Make sure the dough is wet and isn’t tearing but stretching.
- Sauce the dough and add the rest of your ingredients and be sure to sprinkle 1/2 tsp of Don Juan Chiles Ground Oregano to season your pizza.
- Put your pizza in the oven when it reached 425 degrees.
- Bake until the crust is crispy and golden before you pull it out of the oven, about 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and wait an additional 5 minutes before taking it out.
- Let the pizza cool for a couple minutes, then slice the pizza into shareable pieces!